Friday, July 20, 2012

No Baby Food

One thing I love about BLW is that there's no such thing as special baby food. Since I do not have a maid or yaya, I simply do not have the time, energy, or brain power to think of a special menu for baby. Baby eats what I eat. Or more accurately, she eats parts of my meal that are suitable for her. Tonight, for instance, I had this for dinner:

And TYB had this:

The fish fillet was too salty for her. I found it a little salty even for me. Rice, she's not a big fan of. In any case, she seemed perfectly satisfied with just the squash and sayote.



As for leftovers, what doesn't end up on the floor gets eaten by me. Imagine if we were doing traditional weaning and she was eating sayote and squash puree. Eeew.

2 comments:

  1. will be following the yummy baby's blw journey...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sis! I'm following Von's as well. He's such a hearty eater!

      Delete